Sunday, September 8, 2013

Combined Activity- Gospel Millionaire


My Beehives were in charge of the YM YW combined this month. My girls came up with the idea to play Gospel Millionaire. They came up with all the questions and I just made them into a Power Point (linked for you to download).

I found the Millionaire music HERE and had it playing in the background as we played the game.

We even used the life lines. They could use the 50/50, phone a leader, and poll the audience. For poll the audience I used this cool and free texting survey website HERE. I just set them up for A,B,C,and D so it would work for any question. The kids thought it was really cool.

All in all I think the game was a success and we just let the winning team have 2 scoops of ice cream. Feel free to download the Questions and Answers and the power point and try them with your group.

*Note*- Some of the questions are my ward specific so you may want to go through and change a few of the answers.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you decide to use it feel free to tell me know how it went!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment